2. You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
3. You accept that Our Site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
4. The authors of e-books, newsletters, articles and other site content of Natural Skincare Authority are competent, experienced writers or health care specialists within their own field.
Any information given on Natural Skincare Authority is to be used for educational and information purposes only. It should never be substituted for the medical advice from your own doctor or other health care professionals.
The opinions given on Natural Skincare Authority in regards to toxins, chemicals and all other common ingredients in personal care products, cosmetics, toiletries, companies and products are made in good faith and based on publicly available information and documents at the FDA (Food and Drug Administration), CDC (Center for Disease Control), CIR (Cosmetic Ingredient Review) EU (European Union), Scorecard.org, Hazard MSDS, HazMap, Environmental Working Group and the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) .
The writers have taken every opportunity to ensure all information produced is correct and up to date at time of writing. No documentation on this site has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and no documentation on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We do not dispense medical advice, prescribe drugs or diagnose any illnesses with our literature.
Natural Skincare Authority is not responsible or liable for any self or third party diagnosis made by visitors based on the content of this website. Neither does Natural Skincare Authority in any way endorse any commercial products or services linked from other websites to this website.
Please, always consult your doctor or health care specialist if you are in any way concerned about your physical well being.
5. Where you are are authorized to do so you may download one copy of the material on our Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove, use, or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
6. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish, post or forward in any form including print or electronic or upload any of the material on our Site without our express prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you. We take intellectual property theft very seriously, all violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, including but not limited to:
a) Notifying your ISP (Internet Service Provider) under the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
b) Enforcement worldwide under Japanese Copyright Law through their agreement under the WIPO Copyright Treaty 2000
7. Where we may give you hyper text links to other websites or electronic content we do so for information and education purposes only, and such hypertext links are not endorsements (excluding ONE "Organic and Natural Enterprise" Group Pty Ltd.) by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
10. This agreement is governed by the laws of Japan, without regard to principles of conflict laws.
1. Natural Skincare Authority respects your privacy and does not share your personally identifiable information with anyone.
2. This web site contains links to other sites. Natural Skincare Authority expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Please be aware, however, that third party providers may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. Natural Skincare Authority is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the privacy and data collection policies of third parties before using their site.
3. If you wish to subscribe to any services, newsletters, auto responders, feedback and "mini courses" offered by Natural Skincare Authority you are also given the choice to "opt out" of these communications.
4. From time to time Natural Skincare Authority requests information from users via surveys or polls. Your participation in these surveys or poll is completely voluntary.
5. Natural Skincare Authority communicates with users on a regular basis to provide requested services, information or opinions. We reply via email, VoIP, Instant Messaging in accordance to our users wishes.
6. Natural Skincare Authority reserves the right to change this policy at any time. If We do change our policy, We will notify our users by posting changes to this privacy statement on our homepage and any other areas we deem appropriate.
We can be reached by contacting Natural Skincare Authority
Email :Click on the feedback button on the home page