Natural Parameter Sources
- The following are sources used in compiling the information for the natural score of each skin care product.
, Australian Certified Organic
- An independent body based in Australia.
, Biological Farmer's Association
- Parent body of the ACO.
, United States Department of Agriculture
- The US government body overseeing certified organic labeling.
, International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements
- International body overseeing organic agriculture.
, Japan Agricultural Standards
- Japanese body enacted by law to oversee organic labeling.
Toxic Parameter Sources
- These are the sources used to determine the toxic parameter score for each product.
, Environmental Working Group
- A research group based in the US.
, Cosmetic Ingredient Review
- A self appointed body of cosmetic corporations overseeing the cosmetic industry.
, Food & Drug Administration
- US Government body overseeing the cosmetic industry.
Skin Care Toxins
Hazard MSDS - Publishes material safety data sheets
on all commercial chemicals.
- Environmental Defense
- Publishes pollution information.
, Operational Exposure to Hazardous Agents
- Information on hazardous chemicals and occupational diseases.
, Center for Disease Control
- Provides information to prevent work-related illnesses and injuries.