Dark Circles Under Your Eyes?
Top 5 Causes and Natural Remedies Revealed
| Would you like to eliminate those nasty looking dark circles under your eyes naturally? Are tired of your eyes looking like they have come off second best against Mike Tyson? The great news is getting rid of those dark eye circles is possible once you know the possible causes and the appropriate remedies.
The truth is that 9 out 10 people do suffer from dark circles under their eyes at some time or another, so there is no need to feel alone. However, it is also true that no other facial flaw is more noticeable to everyone else that is looking at your face than dark circles are.
This is because most people automatically interpret someone with dark eye circles as a certain sign of someone who is unhealthy with poor living habits, whether it is true or not.
Whether in your personal or professional life (where first impressions count) this is not usually the appearance you want to give. So, what to do about it? Read on for the top 3 causes and natural remedies.
In reality the appearance of dark circles under your eyes can have many different culprits.
Top 5 Causes of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes
1. Exposure to the sun: Because the skin under your eye is very thin, prolonged exposure to sunlight (especially during summer months) can cause hyper-pigmentation which consequently gives you dark circles.
2. Heredity: A combination of deep-set eyes and a family trait of transparent skin can produce the dark eye circles.
3. Lack of Sleep/Fatigue: These common factors lead to paleness of the skin - particularly the sensitive area under your eyes - which illuminates the blood flowing beneath your skin giving the appearance of dark circles under your eyes.
4. Aging: As you get older the folds of skin under your eyes can become more pronounced leading to the dark circle affect.
5. Skin Allergies: Any skin condition that causes your skin to itch making you scratch or rub your skin causing a darkening of the area around your eyes.
Top 3 Natural Remedies
Below are 3 simple ways that you can take advantage of to help with your tired looking eyes.
1. Cold Tea bags and Cucumbers: For a truly natural remedy use cold tea bags and cucumbers! There is definitely is something soothing with having cucumbers and tea bags on top of your eyes. Tea bags and cucumbers reduce vascular inflammation and decrease swelling. This combination is especially good for dark swollen circles because there is tannin inside of the tea that helps with eliminating the puffiness.
2. Concealer: For a more conventional solution try using a concealer. Using yellow will neutralize the blues, purples, and husky hues on the skin. This does not rid the problem, but can build your confidence for the day to alleviate the 'tired look'. I recommend ONE Group certified organic concealer to cure dark circles under your eyes.
3. Anti-oxidants: Antioxidant treatments help to reduce fluid buildup under the eyes, which decreases the look of the dark circles. Go for treatments that involve a lot of vitamin C and GHK copper peptides. Also, vitamin K is great for restoring stability and strength to the blood vessels under the eyes, which reduces their proliferation.
Do Not Buy Any Skin Care
Product Until You Read This...
Are you surprised that some well-known brands of skin care are highly toxic? To be frank with you, after thousands of hours of research I can tell you that this is just the "tip of the iceberg."
So, if you are a serious natural skin care product seeker and want to learn how to be a savvy IOC (Informed Organic Consumer) then I URGE you to become a charter member of our NSA Insider Club - while you still can.
For a strictly limited time you too can join our fast-growing private club of natural skin care lovers and get up to speed with the insider tips and tricks on how to live a natural non-toxic lifestyle. Included in your membership is the Natural Skin Care Secrets mini-course and a special bonus, the Certified Organic Skin Care Report.
Your NSA Insider Membership has two main components:
1) Natural Skin Care Secrets Mini-Course (NSCS)
This is a multi-part mini-course sent to you by email. In fact, the first issue should be in your email in-box within minutes after gaining free access.
This course will teach you step-by-step how to identify and eliminate toxins from your skin care routine. You will also get a lot of cool tools and special unadvertised bonuses throughout this course.
2) Certified Organic Skin Care Report
This report will let you in on the amazing inside story of an Australian skin care company's dramatic rise to the top of the natural skin care world.
You will discover how the words of Gandhi inspired the world's first and only USDA/ACO certified organic skin care range. You will be amazed at how a young Australian women overcame huge odds and how she eventually emerged triumphant.
Just enter your name and email address below to join NSA Insider now or Click Here for more information and reserve your position now before the $147 price kicks in.
Your information will be kept private and will not be disclosed. You can unsubscribe from the mini-course at anytime. We hate spam as much as you do! Check your inbox for Part 1 right away.
Visit Natural Skin Care Authority: Insider Forum