New for Baby Natural and Organic Baby Products
It is clear that nothing should be applied to the skin of any baby without careful consideration of the potential hazards. Reference: D.J. Atherton and A. Rook, Textbook of Dermatology.
Have you ever noticed with wonderment the extraordinary softness, clarity and beauty of the skin of babies? Babies skin actually has different characteristics to adult skin. Looking after your babies skin needs is even more important as their vulnerability makes it easier for babies to suffer negative health affects from toxin absorption.
Some ways that babies skin is different to adults are:
- higher surface area (of skin) to weight ratio
- greater absorption of skin products due to skin surface to body weight ratio
- higher penetrability of fat soluble substances (including chemicals and toxins)
- less developed immune system which means a greater susceptibility to infections and irritants
Reference A. Khaiat, PHD.
Protecting your babies skin and health is easy when you know how! The NSA suggests the following for babies skin:
- Ensure all skin care products are both necessary and completely free of toxins and chemicals.
- Protection from harmful UV rays with all over tight weave 100% cotton clothing and/or bunny rugs
- Adequate hydration and moisturization
- Protection from environmental irritants and pollution
Reference A. Khaiat, PHD.
Here at NSA we are very excited to recommend 2 fabulous ranges of baby products for your babies and children. We can personally recommend these products as they meet our criteria for safe and effective for use on babies.
1. The miessence® baby range is a new collection of nurturing products gentle enough for newborn babies. Give your baby the purest start to life with miessence® certified organic baby range.
2. A new natural and organic skin care company that NSA has been keenly monitoring is Natures Paradise . This company has recently developed a full line of USDA Certified Organic skin care products for babys delicate skin.
If you decide to try these products, please contact NSA via our feedback page if you have any comments or questions. We would love to hear from you with your experiences of these new baby products!
Do Not Buy Any Skin Care
Product Until You Read This...
Are you surprised that some well-known brands of skin care are highly toxic? To be frank with you, after thousands of hours of research I can tell you that this is just the "tip of the iceberg."
So, if you are a serious natural skin care product seeker and want to learn how to be a savvy IOC (Informed Organic Consumer) then I URGE you to become a charter member of our NSA Insider Club - while you still can.
For a strictly limited time you too can join our fast-growing private club of natural skin care lovers and get up to speed with the insider tips and tricks on how to live a natural non-toxic lifestyle. Included in your membership is the Natural Skin Care Secrets mini-course and a special bonus, the Certified Organic Skin Care Report.
Your NSA Insider Membership has two main components:
1) Natural Skin Care Secrets Mini-Course (NSCS)
This is a multi-part mini-course sent to you by email. In fact, the first issue should be in your email in-box within minutes after gaining free access.
This course will teach you step-by-step how to identify and eliminate toxins from your skin care routine. You will also get a lot of cool tools and special unadvertised bonuses throughout this course.
2) Certified Organic Skin Care Report
This report will let you in on the amazing inside story of an Australian skin care company's dramatic rise to the top of the natural skin care world.
You will discover how the words of Gandhi inspired the world's first and only USDA/ACO certified organic skin care range. You will be amazed at how a young Australian women overcame huge odds and how she eventually emerged triumphant.
Just enter your name and email address below to join NSA Insider now or Click Here for more information and reserve your position now before the $147 price kicks in.
Your information will be kept private and will not be disclosed. You can unsubscribe from the mini-course at anytime. We hate spam as much as you do! Check your inbox for Part 1 right away.